Alluxa currently holds an ISO9001:2015 certification as part of our commitment to providing the highest-quality optical filters and coatings to our customers. This internationally-recognized certification is awarded to organizations who demonstrate a rigorous Quality Management System (QMS) that upholds quality standards and increases customer satisfaction.
Our commitment to quality is seen throughout our facility and in every step of the manufacturing process. Through our QMS, we are able to demonstrate our ability to consistently provide thin-film coatings and optical interference filters that exceed customer expectations and meet all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
Highlights of our facility:
- Clean and well-organized factory
- 14 custom-built coating chambers
- State-of-the-art metrology lab
- Tours and audits are welcome
Highlights of our QMS:
- Customer-focused quality management principles
- Evidence-based decision making process
- Excellent traceability of product flow through all production stages
- Easily traceable equipment calibration and maintenance records
- Easy to access and well-controlled work instructions and documentation
- Secure control of customer specifications and order documentation through a custom-developed Manufacturing Execution System
- Rigorous Supplier Management System
- Rapid and effective Corrective Action System
- Excellent audit results (ISO, customer, and internal)
In addition to complying with the requirements of our ISO9001 certification, we are continuously improving both our facility and the effectiveness of our QMS.
And as a further commitment to our customers, we also pledge to maintain an on-time delivery rate of no less than 95% and a return rate of no more than 5% in any given quarter.
For more information about our QMS or ISO9001:2015 certification, please contact email@example.com and ask for our Quality Manager.
View ISO certificate or right-click to download: ISO 9001 2015 Certificate 11-29-24.pdf